Invest Wisely: A Gucci Isn’t Bought Everyday
While considering the perfect accessories to go with your ensemble, carrying the right bag is essential. A bag can make or break your outfit and so, one must be very careful while shopping for them.
If you like carrying bags and accessories of coveted brands, you would know that a Gucci bag is undoubtedly your best bet. But as the brand rose up, there came along with the brand name, numerous others who imitated the brand and created fake copies.
It would be a nightmare to spend a fortune and end up with a fake copy of the brand. So today we will consider some simple tips that will help you tell an original bag as opposed to a fake one.
- Check if the bag has a leather tag with the brand name written on it
- The inside of the bag will have a serial number along with a ‘Made in Italy’ printed anywhere inside the bag.
- Always ask for an original receipt. If a seller has a fake bag, chances are he may not have replicated the original receipt
- Try the zippers, hardware, and clasps before making your purchase. An original product will have zippers and clasps that work perfectly smooth, while a fake one is often inferior and may not work so well. Ensure the zippers are not made of cheap plastic or hard to use.
- An original Gucci handbag is crafted using the highest quality leather, suedes, and canvas. They will always look and feel rich. While a cheaper copy may not have the finest material. You must also check the stitch on bags. An original bag’s stitch will feel soft and uniform while a fake one might feel wrinkly.
- An original Gucci handbag will always come in a dust bag. If the seller is trying to sell you a fake copy, he probably may not have a dust bag along.